- We as a company have promised that your messages are safe and private. We have made our best efforts to build a system where your keys are isolated from the messages and can only be combined within your device.
- Please keep in mind, we are a young company made of college students and just starting out so we are bound to make mistakes. However, we are making the best efforts to fix any bugs or mistakes found and made on our part as soon as possible and are constantly updating our application. Plus, our homework comes first! So we apologize ahead of time for any delays.
- Our goal is to deliver the best service we can to you and to ensure your security and privacy. We constantly listen to feedback and update our service. Your messages are secure and private, however, our goal is to provide a balance of ease of use, privacy and security. There will be flaws, we are not perfect We are young professionals. We are still students in college, so please bare with us and report any issues you are having with Chadder. We will do our best to ensure the service is functioning and keep the public updated. We will comply with any legal government request
- We reserve the right to cancel any account that is found guilty of bullying, cyber bullying, harassment, or sexual harassment.
- Our service is not aiming to keep secrets from our users or any outside sources. We are not liable for what users say, however, if any illegal activity is found to be occurring we reserve the right to cancel any account.